Products | Product Specifications | Contact us
Wild Garden™ Hummus Dips are:
- LOW CARB—only 3 net grams of Carbohydrates
Free (There are no genetically engineered
crops used in the process)
with only the finest ingredients
- Shelf-Stable, does not require refrigeration prior to opening.
in 6’s for easy shelf placement.
Display-Shipper contains 32 units.
Garden™ Hummus Dips come in
six (6) awesome flavors!
- Roasted Garlic
- Sundried Tomato
- Fire Roasted Red Pepper
- Black Olive
What is hummus?
recipe for hummus, which actually means chickpea in both Hebrew and Arabic, is several
thousand years old. Cooked chickpeas are
ground, mixed with crushed sesame seed paste (tahini), lemon juice and possibly garlic. Olive oil is often added just prior to serving. Additional
ingredients such as jalapeno peppers, sundried tomatoes, olives, red and green peppers,
and more, can be added to provide variety of taste.
Does Wild Garden™ Hummus include any sugars?
Does Wild Garden™ Hummus include oils?
How much fat, calories,
carbohydrates, etc. are in each serving?
are 35 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Please see the “Nutrition Facts” sheet for additional information.
Is Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip organic?
but it is GMO free and vegan vegetarian.
Does Wild Garden Hummus have MSGs or other articifical preservatives? ?
- No, not at all. Wild Garden Hummus is all natural. It has no MSG's nor anything else associated with MSGs.
Is Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip Gluten Free?
- Yes it is. Wild Garden Hummus Dip has NO gluten products whatsoever. The factory where it is made is also Gluten-free.
How do you make Wild Garden™ Hummus to be shelf-stable? What does that mean?
- Shelf-stable means that it does not have to be refrigerated. It can be purchased and placed on an unrefrigerated store shelf, or in a home pantry, until it is opened. Once it is opened, it must be refrigerated, like most foods.
- We pasteurize Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip and then seal it in an airtight container to achieve shelf-stability, without losing any of its great authentic Mediterranean taste. We do not use any man-made preservatives, but it does include a natural preservative, Citric Acid.
- An advantage for consumers and retailers is that they can purchase larger quantities and enjoy bulk savings.
- To compare other Hummus Dips and Shelf-Life, you can read this article from ShelfLifeAdvice blog: Click HERE to read? You will notice that the shelf-life of some of the other hummus dips produced by other companies is only seven (7) days and it MUST BE refrigerated. Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip, on the otherhand, uses NO man-made preservatives of any kid and DOES NOT need to be refrigerated during it's shelf-life. Wild Garden Hummus Dip need only be refrigerated once the jar is opened. Enjoy!
Is Wild Garden Hummus™ Dip certified Kosher and Halal?
- Wild Garden™ Hummus dip has no milk or meat products in it so once you open a Wild Garden Hummus Dip jar, you can refrigerate it and it should remain edible for a longer period than most other dips.
- Yes Wild Garden™ Hummus is certified as Kosher. Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip meets and respects the dietary requirements of many audiences.
- It has a Kosher certification.
- Wild Garden Hummus is certified Kosher every year by:
Rabbi Avraham Binyamin, Mohel, Shokel & Melamed, Israel & USA
and by Torah & Jewish Education, Mumbai India
Is Wild Garden™ Hummus Dip prepared in the same facility with tree nuts? If so, are there sanitation proceedures in place to prevent cross contamination?
- No. Wild Garden hummus is produced in a facility that does not produce any nuts of any kind. We observe the highest standards possible for sanitation and care, all a part of our effort to bring the highest quality products to consumers.
My local store does not sell Wild Garden™ Hummus or products. What can I do?
- Ask the store manager to contact us and we will provide product for their store.
- Go to our online ordering system and order the product directly off the web page. Go there?
Does your Wild Garden Hummus Dip Traditional have any garlic in
it? I am allergic to garlic and the label lists Natural Spices.
- No, Our Wild Garden Hummus "Traditional Flavor" does not include any garlic in it's spice mix.
Does your Wild Garden Hummus Dip Sun Dried Tomato have any garlic or onions in
it? I am allergic to garlic and onions but the label lists ingredients as having "Natural Spices."
- No, Our Wild Garden Hummus "Sun Dried Tomato" does not include any garlic in it's spice mix and it also does not have onions.
Where does your Citric Acid come from?
- Our Citric Acid used in the Hummus comes from Lemon Juice.
Mark D. Smith
Vice President of Sales
708-222-8330 ext 319
708-222-8330 ext 344
5400 W. 35th Street
Cicero, IL 60804